Methodological questions

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of João Paz João Paz 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    João Paz
    Participant

Hi everyone

I am a PhD student and I am using the CoI framework in my research. I am using content analysis and the CoI survey to study the CoI development and, in particular, distributed teaching presence.
    I have a few questions about the protocols of the CoI content analysis. May I leave them here?
    I have already exchanged a few messages with Z. Akyol, that was most helpful, but would like to use this public space (and the presence of Randy Garrison :-) ) to share my concerns and debate some decisions.

Best Regards
    JPaz

João Paz
      Participant

Thank you

I would like to use this forum to say thanks (in particular Randy Garrison and Zehra Akyol) for the opportunity to discuss here these methodological (and other) issues.

I have already submitted my PhD (Teaching in a virtual learning community: the emergence of distributed teaching presence in the development of a community of inquiry) and will be defending it soon.

Best Regards
      JPaz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.